Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Hmm-- Is he looking for bonus points?

As I sit here, I am trying to rack my brain trying to figure out what Brad wants. There must be a catch! I came home from school yesterday, and he had made up his side of the bed-- (yea, I know, That is only half of the bed, but I give him 1/2 point for effort.) But in addition to that --he had cleaned up the bedroom, and had even cleaned out the closet! What's up with that?! Further more-- he had vacuumed the bedroom, and had cleaned the bathroom. Hmmmm.....something's up. I figured while he was being such a great person, I would take advantage of it, and I told him I wanted to go to a Women's conference in Columbia and see Babbie Mason in concert. He said that would be fine. (You know, this means he has to watch the kids....) and then I told him I wanted to go out to eat with the women in my Church circle. He said that would be fine too. When will the "catch" be revealed? Or was he just trying to redeem himself for all of his dumb deeds that he has done in the past? Only time will tell.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

No, he's not looking for bonus points, he's just trying to drive you crazy...lol!!