Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thursday's Thoughts

What stresses you?
  • spending more money than what is being brought in -- (uh yea Melanie-- This would be about Charleston)
  • Being late
  • Not being able to find a sitter when I need one.
  • Brad being stressed

What relaxes you?

  • Sad to say-- Food is a comfort for me. Especially Reeses cups. Too bad I gave up sweets, desserts, and sugar in general for LENT!
  • Spending money __ (yet-- that is stressful to my husband....)
  • Girl's time out -- I may need another REAL soon!
  • Alone time. ( I would say a bubble bath-- but that is more stressful an relaxing because someone is always beating on the door to ask a question, trying to get me to take aphone call-- or my husband just wanting to come in and gawk.)

My thought is--- I will probably not be very relaxed for awhile unless I go to the grocery store alone. It's Lent season, I just had a girl's lunch out last weekend, and being we just paid car taxes, insurance and property taxes-- I won't be spending any money for awhile. At least Brad's stress level will be down.

No comments: