Friday, February 8, 2008

Hubby in the Doghouse

You know what really gripes me? To be accused of something that I didn't do!!!!!
Dear Sweet Husband sent me an email that all but made my blood boil. His email asked me why in the world I set up a 1-800 number through my juno email? Dumbfounded, I blinked and responded back-- "I don't know what you are talking about." He pipes back to me " you applied for a 1-800 # through you Juno account, and I will have you know I have cancelled it-- because they charged us $15 extra on our phone bill." I was still totally in the dark and he sent an additional email that stated-- "I told them to take the charge off the phone and that you probably just clicked on the wrong thing and you didn't know what you were doing."

How dare he!?! First he accuses me of signing up for a service that I didn't even know existed, and have no use for in the first place.
Secondly, he makes me out to be some idiot who doesn't know her way around a website, or a computer!
Thirdly, He still makes it sound like that he didn't believe that I didn't do what he was accusing me of!!
And fourthly-- those little bonus (Brownie) points he worked so hard to get this week? GONE! They are deleted from his account.

Weekly Bonus Points= NONE Total to date= NONE

No comments: