Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Savannah: A future Mother

When my boys were young, they loved to play legos, cars, trucks, basketball, and wrestle. (who am I fooling-- they still do some of those things.) I think their favorite things to do were the things that required energy--- you know wrestling, sweetgum ball fights. (My husband started those) playing basketball, football or anything with some sort of a ball.

Savannah is different. She can sit for the longest time reading books, playing tea party, dressing up in play clothes and shoes, and playing with her baby dolls. I am predicting, though, that she is going to have twins. She does everything in pairs with her babies. She will hold two babies in her rocking chair-- as she "rock rocks" them; She had one baby in a high chair and Tickle me Elmo in a stroller yesterday as she pretended to give them their breakfast. (two bowls, two spoons, and she took turns feeding each one--) She lays her babies on the floor-- face down, covers them up, and sits between the two of them and pats their backs like she is getting them to go night night. In the same respect she will put them in time out. (usually that is only one at a time, though.) I wonder if this is forshadowing the events that are to come?

A word of Wisdom to everyone--- When there is a drought and the wind is blowing Don't burn your yard debris, trash or throw a cigarette down. That is how these wild fires get started, and to be perfectly honest, I am tired of my weekend family time being interrupted because some idiot decides to burn his yard debris, it gets away from him and needs some one to help save his house and his neighbor's house. Some people need to just wear a sign that says-- "Yes, I am Stupid."

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Ha! I believe half the population needs to wear "I am STUPID" signs and I do believe that I am a "Stupid" magnet...for some reason I am surrounded by them.....