Monday, February 18, 2008

What a weekend

After Brad's little spiff on Friday, He did try to make up for his behavior by taking me to Red Lobster. That was a start. We went shopping and picked up a couple of things and he was very apologetic for his actions and accusations. I am a pretty forgiving person, so I only let him squirm for a little bit.

Savannah began running a fever on Saturday night and complaingin that her nose and her eye hurt. Brad Volunteered to stay home from church with her onSunday-- ( I had to sing a special a church) and I took the boys to church with me. Of all things, I get home from church at 12:00 noon, and he announces, proudly, that Savannh had a morning nap. I sigh. I know that means she will not take an afternoon one--- and she will be very nasty tempered by 5pm. (which she was) I did manage to keep her up until 7:15.

At about 9:30 (when I was just getting into bed) she began to cry. And she cried on and off all night every hour until at about 3 am I put her in the bed with me. I was so tired. I alwyas said I wouldn't allow my children to sleep in the bed with me, but I was going crazy. And she is sick. Poor baby. She had a hoarse cough almost all night, and she kept crying that her nose and head hurt. After my rough night, Brad volunteered to keep her at home and take her to the Dr. this morning. He really is trying to get himself out of the "hole."

Lets see how well he does taking her to the Dr. I instructed him to make sure he called right at 8 am to get an early appointment. I told him to take Savannah's Book : Corterouy Goes to the Dr. and to read it several times to her before going and while they were there. I also told him to stress to her that Corterouy didn't throw fits on the floor . We shall see how it goes.

No comments: