Friday, February 15, 2008

Dumb Deed # 2

I am really trying hard to understand men. Are all men as jealous as Brad is? He has got to chill out!!!! I get an email from Brad asking me to call him. He says he has been going over the cell phone bill and There are some things I need to answer for him.
I called him to find out what he is talking aobut and he goes into this narrative about how there were unfamiliar numbers on my cell phone and he tried to look them up on the internet and he wanted to know who Mr.--- was. He also wanted to know why in the *#$# I was calling a travel agency. He said he had a good mind to call Mr.---and ask him what business he had with his wife! I was mortified. I was anry. I was hurt. First of all-- I use my cell phone often for school business! Yes, to call a student's parent in front of God and everyone. Secondly, I also am using the travel agency to book the Field trip! How dare he. I hung up. I have never hung up in someone's ear before. I hope he feels like a heel.

Brownie points for the week? -5 Yes. He is in the hole. I figure, he owes me a really nice dinner date to make up for this totally unfounded accusation. Flowers would be a nice touch too-- and he better not try to regift the rose he already gave for Valentines day.

No comments: