Friday, March 7, 2008

Expect the unexpected

This week has been full of disappointments and surprises.
#1 Monday-- Disappointment: Parents who say they want the best for their children, but refuse help or assistance.
#2 Tuesday: Surprise! $th grade was having a fund raiser at a local restaraunt and My husband said--- go, enjoy yourself with your collegues. I will stay home, and I will feed and watch the kids. Hmmmmm He just added a brownie point. Now he is only at -1.
#3 Wednesday: dissappointment: Savannah has been going potty every morning for the last 3 days when she gets up. Not today. No amount of chocolate or trickling water made her go when she got up. As soon as I put a clean dry diaper on her-- yep, you got it. She went.
#4 Thursday: Surprise and Disappointment. In class (written by a grant) that I am participating in, I recieved a lap top. It has wireless internet! (Maybe since ours has been down at the house, perhaps someone in our neighborhood has it and I can piggyback off of them everyonce in awhile......) On the other hand we were supposed to get a digital camera-- and they had not gotten them yet. I was really looking forward to playing with it.......
#5 Friday: I go Columbia today---- (that is good) but the weather is bad....... and unfortuneatley my weekend is so slam packed full I won't even get to hook up with Melanie.... sniff sniff. But I am going to the BIG GIRL BIG GOD conference. I can harldy wait to hear Babbie Mason. She is my hero.
Brownie point total: -1

No comments: