Thursday, March 6, 2008

Get paid for little effort--- sounds to good to be true.....

I will be getting a new camera today-- so you can expect to see more pics on my blog now. Everyone keeps asking aobut Savannah and the boys--- they are getting sooooo big! I can hardly wait to play with my new camera.

I came accross a site that asks you to advertise on your web pages and will pay you for the traffic. When i first inquired, they were fulll and could not add me to their list--- but I just recieved an email saying I could sign up to be a part of it and If you are interested in this you can read the details here: Get paid on 100% of your website traffic, no clicks necessary! How is this possible?
http://sellingppp.com/a.cgi?ppp=1206400381

I have looked at this until I am blue in the face, and it seems like a win win situation--- I give them advertising space and they pay me if someone looks at it? I will let you know how it turns out!

No comments: