Thursday, February 28, 2008

Open Mouth insert foot.

Have you ever just done something with the confidence that you were crossing your t's and dotting your "i"s only to find out you screwed up?

I sent a note to a district Office contact person -- not knowing who he was asking for a signature on paperwork that I desperately needed-- only to find out later that He was a SHE!!! (I hate it when a person' first name seems to refer to a specific gender....-- Parents can be so unknowingly mean some times....) I could have crwled under the table and hid. I was a nervous wreck to see how this person would respond to my note--- Still waiting......

I tend to put my foot in my mouth one way or another on a regular basis. . I guess that is just because I tend to be a littel verbal. I often speak first and think about it later. ( I can hear Homer from the Simpsons right now saying "DOUGH!! " Do I have Adult ADD? Can I blame ADD or do I have something worse-- Foot in Mouth Syndome.........."

Oh yea-- Brad-- gained a brownie point--- He got up before my alarm clock went off, turned on the little space heater in the bathroom and closed the door so the bathroom would be nice and toasty when I got up to take my shower. ( no, he didn't do it for himself--- He's hot natured, and gets up after I do anyway. )

Brownie Points: -2 He is on his way ...........

No comments: